Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 2 cont.

So I just ate my lunch..and it was really good too. I had 1/2 of a cucumber, carrot sticks, and pepper slices with light veggie dip and with that I had 8 oz. of V8 juice. Now I am going to have a slice of watermelon. For this meal I am not overly concerned about the calories because with all the veggies I had I really only need to count the fat grams. I know the veggie dip is 60 calories in 2 tablespoons with 5 grams of fat. I am sure I probably had at least 6 tablespoons of the dip. So thats about 15 grams of fat....along with the less than one gram I had for breakfast. As for the calories themselves, well, I figure about 60 - 80 for the veggies I ate, and there are 60 in the V8 juice. So that isn't too bad of a meal and I am stuffed. However, I feel like something sweet so that is where the watermelon comes in. It is way better for me than the Christmas candy that is sitting in my living room.

Also, I walked today, but only for 15 minutes. The reason for this is simple: Dr.'s orders. Because of all the physical  stuff I have been doing lately my back is now bothering me. My doctor told me to walk, but only until it bothers my back. I have walked longer in the past, but that was without doing all the other physical things that I have done the last few days. So, I am resting my back for the remainder of the day and maybe by the time I get home from work I will feel up to walking some more.

Now, I am off here to enjoy my watermelon before I have to head back to work in less than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment